GoVisually vs ProofHQ: What are the differences?
What is GoVisually? The simplest way to get visual feedback on your designs, mockups & print media. GoVisually gives you a beautiful interface to upload your designs and receive feedback from peers and customers. Using Govisually you will be able to graphically annotate feedback, leave and reply to comments, manage design versions, and much more.
What is ProofHQ? The fast, easy way to manage feedback and approval of creative projects. ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
GoVisually and ProofHQ belong to "Visual Collaboration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by GoVisually are:
- Upload & Share- Drag & Drop your file, Share it with your clients or co-workers, start collaborating.
- Collaborate & Discuss- Use our awesome annotation tools to mark up changes, use comments to leave comments and reply to comments
- Manage- Manage clients, projects, designs and revisions all from the same system.
On the other hand, ProofHQ provides the following key features:
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads