GraphLab Create vs NanoNets: What are the differences?
Developers describe GraphLab Create as "Machine learning platform that enables data scientists and app developers to easily create intelligent apps at scale". Building an intelligent, predictive application involves iterating over multiple steps: cleaning the data, developing features, training a model, and creating and maintaining a predictive service. GraphLab Create does all of this in one platform. It is easy to use, fast, and powerful. On the other hand, NanoNets is detailed as "Machine learning API with less data". Build a custom machine learning model without expertise or large amount of data. Just go to nanonets, upload images, wait for few minutes and integrate nanonets API to your application.
GraphLab Create and NanoNets can be categorized as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by GraphLab Create are:
- Analyze terabyte scale data at interactive speeds, on your desktop.
- A Single platform for tabular data, graphs, text, and images.
- State of the art machine learning algorithms including deep learning, boosted trees, and factorization machines.
On the other hand, NanoNets provides the following key features:
- Image categorization API with less than 30 images per category
- Custom object localization API
- Text deduplication API