iContact vs MoonMail: What are the differences?
Developers describe iContact as "Award-winning email marketing". Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing through iContact allows your company to create, send, and track your messages with ease and efficiency. On the other hand, MoonMail is detailed as "Serverless Framework for Email Marketing Using AWS SES and Lambda". Send email marketing campaigns with Amazon SES. Let Amazon Lambda compose email by email and scale it to infinite. You can: create & edit lists of email addresses and store them within a DynamoDB, edit HTML code, send it & track it success.
iContact and MoonMail belong to "Email Marketing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by iContact are:
- Email Templates- We love email templates and have one to match your business needs. Choose from hundreds of well designed templates guaranteed to make your message pop.
- MessageBuilder- No design experience? No worries! Create beautiful messages in minutes with our easy to use drag and drop message creation tool.
- MessageCoder- If you are a design or HTML pro, this is the tool for you. Use MessageCoder to import HTML from your favorite template or to start a message from scratch.
On the other hand, MoonMail provides the following key features:
- Compile and send email campaigns
- Create and store recipients in lists
- Parse (track) opened emails + clicked links within an email
MoonMail is an open source tool with 1.39K GitHub stars and 155 GitHub forks. Here's a link to MoonMail's open source repository on GitHub.