iContact vs Roundcube: What are the differences?
iContact: Award-winning email marketing. Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing through iContact allows your company to create, send, and track your messages with ease and efficiency; Roundcube: A web-based IMAP email client. It is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
iContact and Roundcube can be categorized as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by iContact are:
- Email Templates- We love email templates and have one to match your business needs. Choose from hundreds of well designed templates guaranteed to make your message pop.
- MessageBuilder- No design experience? No worries! Create beautiful messages in minutes with our easy to use drag and drop message creation tool.
- MessageCoder- If you are a design or HTML pro, this is the tool for you. Use MessageCoder to import HTML from your favorite template or to start a message from scratch.
On the other hand, Roundcube provides the following key features:
- Multilingual capabilities
- Find-as-you-type address book
- Extensible using the Plug-in API