Mailjet vs Postmark: What are the differences?
Mailjet: Email delivery made easy. Mailjet is a real-time Cloud Emailing platform: scalable, agile and flexible. Our unique algorithm boosts your deliverability and our platform provides in-depth insight so you can optimize more than ever; Postmark: Email delivery for web apps - done right. Postmark removes the headaches of delivering and parsing transactional email for webapps with minimal setup time and zero maintenance.
Mailjet and Postmark can be primarily classified as "Transactional Email" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mailjet are:
- Easy 3 minute set-up: Change one SMTP parameter on your website and you are ready to use Mailjet.
- Real-time efficiency: View the charts, tables and status of your emails sent as they change in real-time, providing you with full transparency.
- Increased deliverability: Our unique algorithms ensure emails are routed via the most effective IP address. Our partner Return Path (TM) enables us to dynamically measure and manage IP reputation.
On the other hand, Postmark provides the following key features:
- Create a new virtual server- Instant access to our infrastructure, no waiting required. Create as many servers as you want, for each of your web applications and environments.
- Drop code into your app- Swap in our SMTP endpoint, or get started with our APIs using one of our send API libraries for Ruby, Rails, .NET, Python, PHP, and more.
- Send emails and track delivery- A beautiful interface to monitor volume, bounces, spam complaints, and send activity. View full email content to troubleshoot issues.
"simple" is the primary reason why developers consider Mailjet over the competitors, whereas "Simple" was stated as the key factor in picking Postmark.
Swat.io, Docplanner, and Walls.io are some of the popular companies that use Postmark, whereas Mailjet is used by Product Hunt, Lyst, and Drivy. Postmark has a broader approval, being mentioned in 67 company stacks & 15 developers stacks; compared to Mailjet, which is listed in 55 company stacks and 6 developer stacks.
What is Mailjet?
What is Postmark?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Mailjet?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We use Postmark for application-specific transactional emails like notifications and digests for our users.