Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
mailparser.io vs PushBots: What are the differences?
Developers describe mailparser.io as "Transform emails into structured data and automate your email workflow within minutes". mailparser.io is a web-based email processing software which allows you to pull any kind of data from incoming e-mails based on custom parsing rules. The parsed data can be sent to any API with webhooks. On the other hand, PushBots is detailed as "Light SDK for mobile push notifications". Send your messages to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Choose your audience based on user name, specific device, geographic location or send a broadcast. In a blink!.
mailparser.io can be classified as a tool in the "Email API" category, while PushBots is grouped under "Mobile Push Messaging".
Some of the features offered by mailparser.io are:
- Email Parser
- Email Data Extraction
- Email Attachment Processing
On the other hand, PushBots provides the following key features:
- Implementation under ten minutes. spend more time in actual development of your app rather than worrying about push.
- We have done the hard work so you can focus on the big picture. Whether an Android app or iOS, the bots got your back.
- Powerful insights that bring you a step closer to your audience. Measure Engagement and learn how to enhance your marketing messages.
Pros of mailparser.io
- A Powerful Solution3
- Free Trial3
- Create Powerful Parsing Rules3
- Pull Data from File Attachments3
- Flexible Integration2
- Push Your Data to Web-Apps2
- Convert E-mails into Structured Data2
- Automatically update your CRM2
- Easy Setup, No Installation2
- Email Data Extraction1
- Inbound Email API1
Pros of PushBots
- Cordova Support1
- Ruby Library1