mention vs Sendible: What are the differences?
mention: Real-time social media monitoring. Start listening to what's being said on the web and social web. React quickly, collaborate, and analyze your online presence; Sendible: A social media management platform for engaging with customers on multiple social media channels at once. It is a social media management tool that helps companies manage their social media presence more efficiently.
mention and Sendible can be primarily classified as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by mention are:
- Monitor millions of sources in 42 languages and make sure you're not missing anything published on social networks, news sites, forums, blogs or any web page
- Connect social accounts to your alerts and react without leaving the application
- Get a snapshot of your mentions by source, language, and over a selected period of time. Generate reports and export data to compare yourself with your competitors
On the other hand, Sendible provides the following key features:
- Multiple social network publishing
- Integrated analytics and tracking
- 360-degree brand and reputation building and monitoring