OneSky vs Transifex: What are the differences?
OneSky: Full Stack Localization Solution. OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence; Transifex: GitHub for Translation. Transifex is a cloud-based localization platform built to help you manage the translation and localization of your app, website, video subtitles, and more. It acts as a repository for your content (think GitHub for translation) and includes tools for developers to get that content into Transifex automatically. Transifex also provides translators a web interface to submit translations.
OneSky and Transifex can be primarily classified as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by OneSky are:
- Translation Management System: Online translation editor, easy communication & monitoring tools, voting mechanisms, etc. The perfect tool to manage your own translators and crowdsourced effort.
- Professional Translation Service: Native professional translators for 47 languages.
- Comprehensive quality assurance tools, including placeholder validation, length validation, glossary, screenshot functions...etc.
On the other hand, Transifex provides the following key features:
- Command-line tool: A Git-like command line tool that lets developers manage translations within a project without an elaborate UI system. They can use the command-line client to create new resources, map locale files to translations, and synchronize their Transifex project with local files and vice versa
- Order translations: Get professional-quality translations in 33 languages
- Reports: See a list of users who have contributed to your projects along with the number of new and edited words each one has translated