Restyaboard vs Unito: What are the differences?
What is Restyaboard? Open source, Trello like kanban board. Trello like kanban board. Based on Restya platform.
What is Unito? Asana - Github integration for seamless collaboration. Unito is a project management tools integrator. Make collaboration seamless across teams. First integration: Asana - Github. Jira, Wrike and Trello on their way.
Restyaboard and Unito can be primarily classified as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Restyaboard are:
- Instant add
- Access many cards at same time
- Diff , Revisions and Undo
On the other hand, Unito provides the following key features:
- Connect safely your GitHub and Asana accounts on Unito
- Choose the repository and project you want to sync from the Unito interface
- Every new change you or your team make in Github or Asana will be synced across tools
Restyaboard is an open source tool with 1.26K GitHub stars and 295 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Restyaboard's open source repository on GitHub.