ScriptRock vs VisualOps: What are the differences?
Developers describe ScriptRock as "QA for DevOps". ScriptRock helps you scan, compare and control configurations and changes in the datacenter or the cloud. On the other hand, VisualOps is detailed as "Visual DevOps Automation for Amazon Web Services". VisualOps has a WYSIWYG editor to design, configure and provision your AWS cloud applications. Once the applications are deployed, VisualOps continuously monitors and manages the apps to ensure they always run in the defined states.
ScriptRock and VisualOps belong to "Server Configuration and Automation" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by ScriptRock are:
- End To End Visibility - Get visibility of your environment at the push of a button
- Comparisons In Context - Quickly identify differences across machines to pinpoint drift
- Easy To Use - Change the way you manage configurations and change
On the other hand, VisualOps provides the following key features:
- drag-n-drop components to build your AWS infrastructure
- clicks instances to setup the software configuration (package, file, code, etc.)
- single click to deploy, within minutes the app is ready to use!