Transifex vs Scripts Complete: What are the differences?
Developers describe Transifex as "GitHub for Translation". Transifex is a cloud-based localization platform built to help you manage the translation and localization of your app, website, video subtitles, and more. It acts as a repository for your content (think GitHub for translation) and includes tools for developers to get that content into Transifex automatically. Transifex also provides translators a web interface to submit translations. On the other hand, Scripts Complete is detailed as "*Transcribe your document with perfect *". It offers accurate transcription service at an affordable cost. We transcribe your file with native transcription.
Transifex and Scripts Complete can be categorized as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Transifex are:
- Command-line tool: A Git-like command line tool that lets developers manage translations within a project without an elaborate UI system. They can use the command-line client to create new resources, map locale files to translations, and synchronize their Transifex project with local files and vice versa
- Order translations: Get professional-quality translations in 33 languages
- Reports: See a list of users who have contributed to your projects along with the number of new and edited words each one has translated
On the other hand, Scripts Complete provides the following key features:
- Transcription services
- Online transcription services
- Language transcription services