Sencha Touch vs Trigger.io: What are the differences?
What is Sencha Touch? The leading mobile web app framework based on HTML5 for amazing mobile apps. Sencha Touch 2, a high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, is the cornerstone of the Sencha HTML5 platform. Built for enabling world-class user experiences, Sencha Touch 2 is the only framework that enables developers to build fast and impressive apps that work on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, and more.
Sencha Touch and Trigger.io belong to "Cross-Platform Mobile Development" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Sencha Touch are:
- Built on HTML5 Technology- Sencha Touch 2, a high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, is the cornerstone of the Sencha HTML5 platform.
- Smoother Scrolling and Animations- Sencha Touch 2 provides a user experience unparalleled in HTML5. Fluid Adaptive Layouts- Sencha Touch’s novel layout engine leverages HTML5 in powerful ways to let developers build complex applications that respond, load, and layout in a snap.
- Navigation View- The new Navigation View component makes it easy to make applications that feature beautiful animated transitions between screens as well as providing automatic back button management.
On the other hand, Trigger.io provides the following key features:
- Native UI, push, analytics, login modules "out-of-the box"
- Cloud build service, no need to setup Eclipse / Xcode