Splitforce vs Vessel: What are the differences?
Splitforce: A/B Testing for Apps & Games. Splitforce is A/B testing for mobile apps and games. Test different versions of your native apps and track how each version is driving user behavior, to make decisions that improve your product without having to think twice; Vessel: Mobile A/B testing tool for you to run tests, analyze results and increase revenue. A/B testing with Vessel allows you to deploy any test instantly. You have complete control over each part of the process - from color to messaging to test group size. Vessel offers deep level real-time monitoring so that you're able to learn everything there is to know about user trends and how to increase retention. Each test you deploy will end up with a winning variation.
Splitforce and Vessel belong to "Mobile A/B Testing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Splitforce are:
- Free for 500 daily active users (DAU): Include up to 500 daily active users in your experiments for free
- Unlimited Experimentation: Test as many components (i.e.: button color, sign up page layout, gravity level) as you wish in one experiment, or put them in separate experiments.
- Targeted Variations: Display variations to specific user groups based on their device type, language settings, or any other custom targeting data you can think of.
On the other hand, Vessel provides the following key features:
- REVENUE TRACKING- Track your revenue in real-time.
- DEEP INSIGHT FUNNEL- Find out exactly where you are losing their attention
- SESSION TIMES- Lean how much time your users spend with your app