Spreedly vs Zuora: What are the differences?
Developers describe Spreedly as "Spreedly scales payments". Spreedly targets developers who are working on services where scaling payments is critical to success. Vault Credit Cards away from the gateways. Work with one or more payment gateways at the time time or simultaneously. On the other hand, Zuora is detailed as "Billing, Commerce & Finance to Power your Subscription Business". Zuora gives you the enterprise-class, cloud-based tools you need to launch and scale any subscription service, quickly and affordably. Design your pricing and packaging, start taking quotes and placing orders, automate your billing and payments, and keep tabs on your financials.
Spreedly and Zuora can be primarily classified as "Payment Services" tools.
Some of the features offered by Spreedly are:
- Vault Credit Card Data- A gateway agnostic PCI compliant vault
- 47 Supported Gateways- Work with multiple gateways simultaneously or over time
- Simple, Straightforward API Integration- Spreedly was built by developers for developers. Our goal: to make things simple. You don't have to take our word for it - get started for free.
On the other hand, Zuora provides the following key features:
- Plan-Based Product Catalog
- Subscription Order Life Cycle
- Powerful Recurring Billing & Rating Engine