Teamgrid vs Unito: What are the differences?
Teamgrid: Task management for teams with integrated telephony and time tracking. The smart platform for successful collaboration. Teamwork made clearer and easier than ever before; Unito: Asana - Github integration for seamless collaboration. Unito is a project management tools integrator. Make collaboration seamless across teams. First integration: Asana - Github. Jira, Wrike and Trello on their way.
Teamgrid and Unito can be primarily classified as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Teamgrid are:
- Task and project management tools
- Integrated business-class telephony
- Smart-office functions with voice assist
On the other hand, Unito provides the following key features:
- Connect safely your GitHub and Asana accounts on Unito
- Choose the repository and project you want to sync from the Unito interface
- Every new change you or your team make in Github or Asana will be synced across tools