Trigger.io vs Web Starter Kit: What are the differences?
What is Web Starter Kit? Boilerplate & Tooling for Multi-Device Development. Web Starter Kit is a starting point for multi-screen web development. It encompasses opinionated recommendations on boilerplate and tooling for building an experience that works great across multiple devices. We help you stay productive and aligned with the best practices outlined in Google's Web Fundamentals.
Trigger.io and Web Starter Kit can be primarily classified as "Cross-Platform Mobile Development" tools.
Some of the features offered by Trigger.io are:
- Native UI, push, analytics, login modules "out-of-the box"
- Cloud build service, no need to setup Eclipse / Xcode
On the other hand, Web Starter Kit provides the following key features:
- Multi-device responsive boilerplate
- Living component style guide
- Cross-device Synchronization
Web Starter Kit is an open source tool with 18.6K GitHub stars and 3.21K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Web Starter Kit's open source repository on GitHub.