WePay vs Zooz: What are the differences?
What is WePay? The easiest way to accept payments. WePay helps people sell tickets to events, send invoices, sell items online, and accept donations online. WePay also provides an API that allows developers to access its payments platform.
What is Zooz? Payments platform designed to help enterprise merchants maximize their payments performance. It is a payment switch software that facilitates communication between multiple payment providers to process payments in the most efficient way possible.
WePay and Zooz can be primarily classified as "Payment Services" tools.
Some of the features offered by WePay are:
- Online Invoicing- Send custom, professional invoices to your customers. Customers receive an email and can pay online.
- Itemization- Get paid for all your work. Itemize your invoices so customers know exactly what they're paying for.
- Recurring Invoices- Save time by sending recurring invoices online. Automatically send invoices weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
On the other hand, Zooz provides the following key features:
- Fisha enables Magento merchants to connect to the Zooz Payments
- Platform via an M1 eCommerce Extension
- Maintaining the simple, clear user experience