What is Zenaton?
Developer framework to orchestrate multiple services and APIs into your software application using logic triggered by events and time. Build ETL processes, A/B testing, real-time alerts and personalized user experiences with custom logic.
Zenaton is a tool in the Workflow Manager category of a tech stack.
Who uses Zenaton?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Zenaton.
PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, and Heroku are some of the popular tools that integrate with Zenaton. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Zenaton.
Why developers like Zenaton?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Zenaton
- Workflows as code - Write domain logic directly in your application code. Include loops, wait function, parallel and asynchronous executions
- Background Jobs Manager - Dispatch asynchronous jobs with one line of code
- Error Handling - Prevent failures by writing automatic retries or fallback logic. View error data in a central location. Resume, retry or kill processes from the dashboard
- Real-Time Monitoring - Insights into overall processes and execution history
- Scheduler - Launch jobs on a recurring/delayed schedule or on a specific date
- Hosted orchestration engine - Zenaton manages the queuing, and storing of database states and then executes tasks on your workers
Zenaton Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Zenaton?
See all alternatives
It is a Python module that helps you build complex pipelines of batch jobs. It handles dependency resolution, workflow management, visualization etc. It also comes with Hadoop support built in.
Use Airflow to author workflows as directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) of tasks. The Airflow scheduler executes your tasks on an array of workers while following the specified dependencies. Rich command lines utilities makes performing complex surgeries on DAGs a snap. The rich user interface makes it easy to visualize pipelines running in production, monitor progress and troubleshoot issues when needed.
It implements batch and streaming data processing jobs that run on any execution engine. It executes pipelines on multiple execution environments.
It is an open source platform for workflow and decision automation that brings business users and software developers together.
It is a server-based workflow scheduling system to manage Hadoop jobs. Workflows in it are defined as a collection of control flow and action nodes in a directed acyclic graph. Control flow nodes define the beginning and the end of a workflow as well as a mechanism to control the workflow execution path.