What is Agendor?
Organize and centralize your customer information, track sales and analyze ongoing business - free and where you are.
Agendor is a tool in the CRM category of a tech stack.
Agendor is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Agendor's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Agendor?
Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Zapier, Zoho CRM, and Xero are some of the popular tools that integrate with Agendor. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Agendor.
Why developers like Agendor?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Agendor
Be the first to leave a pro
- Monitor the business by sales stage - with the Sales Funnel
- Schedule and consult tasks
- Record and centralize automatically email from your customers
- Register and check meetings history, visits and emails from clients
- View all centralized information of your customers when you need (phone, address, website, etc.)
- Mark what products or services your clients have interest, or have already bought
- Call your customers directly from the app
- Consult the addresses of your customers with Google Maps
- View all your nearby clients, using Google Maps
Agendor Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Agendor?
See all alternatives
Salesforce Sales Cloud
The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy.
Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.
Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system
It is a business management software including CRM, e-commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse, project management, and inventory management.
Salesforce Service Cloud
It is customer service software that delivers in the cloud. It is a social customer service application that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service conversations in the cloud.