What is Archbee?
It is an all-in-one documentation tool. There are many use cases for this tool like Documentation sites, team wiki, developer guides, API documentation, SOPs, knowledge base, diagrams, notes, document collaboration.
Archbee is a tool in the Documentation as a Service & Tools category of a tech stack.
Google Analytics, Slack, Trello, GraphQL, and InVision are some of the popular tools that integrate with Archbee. Here's a list of all 18 tools that integrate with Archbee.
- Markdown shortcuts
- Drag and drop to organize
- Mention people and docs
- Blazing fast search
- Custom domain, 99.95% hosting SLA
- 20+ custom blocks
- Share multiple collections on same domain
- 25+ integrations
- Password protected collections
- Guest accounts for collections
- API docs with OpenAPI and GraphQL
- Infinite document history
- Catch up to team updates
- Organize in collections of docs
- Ping team members
- System templates and custom templates
- JWT auth for public collections
- Emoji icons for docs and collections
- Document stats
- Share individual docs and collections of docs
- Automatic table of content
- Keyboard shortcuts for everything
- Embed anything with iframe
Archbee Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Archbee?
See all alternatives
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
It takes more than a simple HTML page to thrill your API users. The right tools take weeks of development. Weeks that apiary.io saves.
It is a modern documentation platform where teams can document everything from products, to APIs and internal knowledge-bases. It is a place to think and track ideas for you & your team.
No related comparisons found