What is Cloudera Enterprise?
Cloudera Enterprise includes CDH, the world’s most popular open source Hadoop-based platform, as well as advanced system management and data management tools plus dedicated support and community advocacy from our world-class team of Hadoop developers and experts.
Cloudera Enterprise is a tool in the Big Data as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Cloudera Enterprise?
12 companies reportedly use Cloudera Enterprise in their tech stacks, including Hammer Lab, JPush, and BlueData.
39 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Cloudera Enterprise.
Why developers like Cloudera Enterprise?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Cloudera Enterprise
Be the first to leave a pro
Cloudera Enterprise's Features
- Unified – one integrated system, bringing diverse users and application workloads to one pool of data on common infrastructure
- no data movement required
- Secure – perimeter security, authentication, granular authorization, and data protection
- Governed – enterprise-grade data auditing, data lineage, and data discovery
- Managed – native high-availability, fault-tolerance and self-healing storage, automated backup and disaster recovery, and advanced system and data management
- Open – Apache-licensed open source to ensure your data and applications remain yours, and an open platform to connect with all of your existing investments in technology and skills
Cloudera Enterprise Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cloudera Enterprise?
See all alternatives
It is optimized for data sets ranging from a few hundred gigabytes to a petabyte or more and costs less than $1,000 per terabyte per year, a tenth the cost of most traditional data warehousing solutions.
Run super-fast, SQL-like queries against terabytes of data in seconds, using the processing power of Google's infrastructure. Load data with ease. Bulk load your data using Google Cloud Storage or stream it in. Easy access. Access BigQuery by using a browser tool, a command-line tool, or by making calls to the BigQuery REST API with client libraries such as Java, PHP or Python.
It is used in a variety of applications, including log analysis, data warehousing, machine learning, financial analysis, scientific simulation, and bioinformatics.
Snowflake eliminates the administration and management demands of traditional data warehouses and big data platforms. Snowflake is a true data warehouse as a service running on Amazon Web Services (AWS)—no infrastructure to manage and no knobs to turn.
Stitch is a simple, powerful ETL service built for software developers. Stitch evolved out of RJMetrics, a widely used business intelligence platform. When RJMetrics was acquired by Magento in 2016, Stitch was launched as its own company.