What is DodgerCMS?
DodgerCMS is a static markdown CMS built on top of Amazon S3. It is a clean and simple alternative to heavy content management systems. There are no databases to manage, deployments to monitor, or massive configuration files. Just focus on writing your content and the results are live immediately.
DodgerCMS is a tool in the Static Site Generators category of a tech stack.
DodgerCMS is an open source tool with 283 GitHub stars and 41 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to DodgerCMS's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses DodgerCMS?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use DodgerCMS.
Why developers like DodgerCMS?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use DodgerCMS
Be the first to leave a pro
- Full markdown editor
- Simple toolbar and easy file manipulation
- Github flavored markdown with syntax highlighting
- Upload images directly to the cloud
- Upload and insert images directly into your document
- Handle changes in url structure automatically
- Changes made to url's are recorded and stored in a JSON file you can use to build complex navigation
- Access via your S3 bucket
- Turn the manger into a static website and access from anywhere
- Custom layouts
- The front end design can be altered in any way to suit your specific needs
- Simple to modify HTML, CSS and JS
- Live updates
- Changes to entries take affect immediately
- No deployments or file uploads necessary
DodgerCMS Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to DodgerCMS?
See all alternatives
Gatsby lets you build blazing fast sites with your data, whatever the source. Liberate your sites from legacy CMSs and fly into the future.
Think of Jekyll as a file-based CMS, without all the complexity. Jekyll takes your content, renders Markdown and Liquid templates, and spits out a complete, static website ready to be served by Apache, Nginx or another web server. Jekyll is the engine behind GitHub Pages, which you can use to host sites right from your GitHub repositories.
Hugo is a static site generator written in Go. It is optimized for speed, easy use and configurability. Hugo takes a directory with content and templates and renders them into a full html website. Hugo makes use of markdown files with front matter for meta data.
Hexo is a fast, simple and powerful blog framework. It parses your posts with Markdown or other render engine and generates static files with the beautiful theme. All of these just take seconds.
A minimalistic static site generator with a Vue-powered theming system, and a default theme optimized for writing technical documentation. It was created to support the documentation needs of Vue's own sub projects.