What is Insightly?
With integrations to Google Apps, Office 365, MailChimp, and major social media sites; great mobile apps for tablets and smart phones; and easy access to a REST API for custom integration, Insightly is the leading small business CRM.
Insightly is a tool in the CRM category of a tech stack.
Who uses Insightly?
11 companies reportedly use Insightly in their tech stacks, including Glanaer, Goodwings, and SendHub.
10 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Insightly.
G Suite, Mailchimp, Drip, Everhour, and Leftronic are some of the popular tools that integrate with Insightly. Here's a list of all 12 tools that integrate with Insightly.
Pros of Insightly
Be the first to leave a pro
- Flexible Calendaring and Events
- Automatic Address Book
- Notes and Comments
- Lightning Fast Search
- Custom Fields and Filters
- File Sharing
- Web to Contact
- Tags, Notification, and Following
- Linking (Direct Relationships Between Contacts, Organizations, Opportunities, Projects)
- Mass Email Contacts with MailChimp Integration
- Create Milestones, Pipelines and Tasks for Projects
- Get Automatic Email Reminders
- Specify Roles for Contacts
- Track All Email Correspondence
- View Completed Tasks and Events by Project
- Include Any Files Associated with the Project
- View Task and Event Reports
- Google Apps & Gmail
- Google Drive
- Office 365 and Outlook 2013
- Invite New Users, Set Up Teams, and Create User Permissions
- Customize Insightly – Set Up Relationships, Pipelines and Activity Sets for Your Users, Add Custom Fields
- Rest Assured That Your Data is Safe, Secure and Private
Insightly Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Insightly?
See all alternatives
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.
Ship quality software on time. Get meaningful dashboards for Pivotal Tracker.
Unique and powerful suite of software to run your entire business. It contains word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications.
People sign up with their number. You get verified info. Copper is a service for developers who want a seamless, always-improving signup and signin flow in their websites and iOS apps. We remove friction so more people become and remain users, while makers ship faster and maintain less code.
Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.