What is ipstack?
Locate website visitors for free using ipstack - a free, real-time IP address to location JSON API and database service supporting IPv4 and IPv6 lookup.
ipstack is a tool in the IP Address / WHOIS API category of a tech stack.
ipstack is an open source tool with 4.9K GitHub stars and 808 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to ipstack's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses ipstack?
8 companies reportedly use ipstack in their tech stacks, including Livestorm, DNSFilter, and Lifepreneur.
11 developers on StackShare have stated that they use ipstack.
- Know where your customers access your website from and customize user experiences based on IP
- The API covers over 2 million unique locations in more than 200.000 cities around the world
- Years of partnership with large ISPs ensure accurate and consistent data any day of the year
- Our dedicated customer support team will be at your service whenever you need assistance
- An extensive API documentation and a quickstart guide will get you up and running within minutes
ipstack Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ipstack?
See all alternatives
The trusted source for IP address data, handling over 462 billion API requests per year for over 1,000 businesses and 100,000+ developers.
IP Lookup | IP Location API for IP address geolocation for your website & mobile app
It is IP geolocation solution to identify visitor's geographical location, i.e. country, region, city, latitude & longitude of city, ZIP code, time zone, connection speed, ISP, domain name, IDD country code, area code, weather station code and name, mobile carrier, elevation and usage type information using a proprietary IP address lookup database and technology without invading the Internet user's privacy. The IP2Location solution is available as database, programming API and hosted solution.
API that delivers parsed whois, website screenshots, DNS zone information, domain availability information, PageRank and Alexa rank, email blacklist information, SSL certificate information.
Build location-aware apps and protect your business from bad actors. It is the trusted source for IP address data including IP geolocation and Intelligence — Reliable, Fast, and Inexpensive.