What is Loggr?
Get a control panel for your web app with event logging, user monitoring, analytics, notifications and more.
Loggr is a tool in the Logging Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Loggr?
Why developers like Loggr?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Loggr
Be the first to leave a pro
- Log events across every tier in your appAnything from errors to sales to usage
- Easily segment events
- All your projects in one place
- Spot trends over time
- Your events have value
- Visualize geographical hot-spots
- Ad-hoc queries for digging deep
- Share events with everyone in your team or company
- Control what events each user sees
- Team members customize their own notifications
- Eliminate inbox-clogging notifications
- Easy to setup, zero maintenance
- Hosted and accessible from anywhere
- Build on our REST API
- Webforms to integrate with your back-office
- Webhooks enable event-triggered workflows
- Mashup your events with 3rd-party apps
Loggr Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Loggr?
See all alternatives
Loki is a horizontally-scalable, highly-available, multi-tenant log aggregation system inspired by Prometheus. It is designed to be very cost effective and easy to operate, as it does not index the contents of the logs, but rather a set of labels for each log stream.
It is an open source logging framework. With this tool – logging behavior can be controlled by editing a configuration file only without touching the application binary and can be used to store the Selenium Automation flow logs.
CocoaLumberjack is a fast & simple, yet powerful & flexible logging framework for Mac and iOS.
It is the easiest way to collect, search, analyze and alert on structured log data. Structured logging preserves the individual property values, as well as the text, associated with each event.
We built uno, a small tool similar to uniq (the UNIX CLI tool that removes duplicates) - but with fuzziness. uno considers two lines to be equal if their edit distance is less than a specified threshold, by default set to 30%. It reads from stdin and prints the deduplicated lines to stdout.