What is Mingle?
Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises.
Mingle is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Mingle?
15 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Mingle.
GitHub, Okta, CyberArk, Centrify, and JumpCloud are some of the popular tools that integrate with Mingle. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Mingle.
Pros of Mingle
Very customisable and flexible
Tracks history of cards
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible
- Basic and advanced reports keep your team informed and improve performance with actionable data
- Support WYSIWYG, HTML code and any format of attachment on card and wiki pages
- Dependency management help team to resolve cross-team dependencies autonomously
- Program planner provides a center workspace for PMs to collaboratively plan and track across multiple teams
- Program backlog allows PMS manage
- Integrates with over 50 partners
- Supports Single-Sign-On (SSO) via Okta
Mingle Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Mingle?
See all alternatives
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months.
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Keep your agile project on track with it where you can track all your ideas at every development stage, use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints/stand-ups/planning meetings, and gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools.
Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.