Mingle vs Trajectory: What are the differences?
What is Mingle? Project management tool that enables companies of all sizes to implement and scale agile practices. Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises.
What is Trajectory? Trajectory is an agile planning tool for teams of designers and developers. We wanted a tool that was good for writing user stories, bugs, and to-dos but also as good for managing the discussions happening around them. Trajectory helps you stay focused on what matters. Ideas are where you discuss the goals for your project. Based on that discussion, you create stories for the implementation. Trajectory makes it easy to see all the stories for an Idea and track progress toward your goal.
Mingle and Trajectory can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mingle are:
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible
On the other hand, Trajectory provides the following key features:
- Stories can be estimated on an 8 point scale, or turned into todos, bugs, or milestones.
- See your progress for the current iteration based on your expected velocity.
- It’s easy to select, add, and insert stories at any point in your queue.