What is Targetprocess?
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Targetprocess is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Targetprocess?
18 companies reportedly use Targetprocess in their tech stacks, including Vizydrop, UXPin, and Worldsensing - Mobility.
45 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Targetprocess.
GitHub, Jira, Zapier, Mercurial, and Doorbell.io are some of the popular tools that integrate with Targetprocess. Here's a list of all 14 tools that integrate with Targetprocess.
Why developers like Targetprocess?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Targetprocess
- Kanban boards — create many boards to plan and track things
- Boards features — swimlanes, WIP limits, batch drag and drop cards, sort cards, filter cards
- Scrum — burn down charts, iteration planning and tracking, task boards
- Cards dependency tracking
- Dashboards and custom graphical reports
- Cards customization — see what you need on cards
- Timelines — see progress on a timeline view
- Multi-Teams and Multi-Projects — run many projects and manage many teams
- REST API
- Integrations with Git, Subversion, Bugzilla, Email, TFS, Selenium, NUnit, JUnit
- Live updates
- iOS app
- Android app
Targetprocess Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Targetprocess?
See all alternatives
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months.
Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.