Mingle vs Sprint.ly: What are the differences?
Developers describe Mingle as "Project management tool that enables companies of all sizes to implement and scale agile practices". Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises. On the other hand, Sprint.ly is detailed as "Don't ask how projects are going. Watch how they're going in real-time". Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
Mingle and Sprint.ly can be categorized as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mingle are:
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible
On the other hand, Sprint.ly provides the following key features:
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.
"Very customisable and flexible" is the primary reason why developers consider Mingle over the competitors, whereas "Great Kanban based agile project management software" was stated as the key factor in picking Sprint.ly.