Mingle vs Targetprocess: What are the differences?
Mingle: Project management tool that enables companies of all sizes to implement and scale agile practices. Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises; Targetprocess: Agile project management software for Scrum and Kanban. Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Mingle and Targetprocess can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mingle are:
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible
On the other hand, Targetprocess provides the following key features:
- Kanban boards — create many boards to plan and track things
- Boards features — swimlanes, WIP limits, batch drag and drop cards, sort cards, filter cards
- Scrum — burn down charts, iteration planning and tracking, task boards
"Very customisable and flexible" is the primary reason why developers consider Mingle over the competitors, whereas "Great looking project tracking" was stated as the key factor in picking Targetprocess.