Hi, does anyone have recommendations for a chatbot framework? I am currently using Botpress, and I am not happy with it. The upside is: They pretty much have everything you can ask for in a bot solution, but the issue is: They did nothing right, the documentation is terrible, and you have this feeling of it falling apart at any time, which is what actually happened once.
My ideal solution would have:
- Support for Messenger and web (should either have a website chat plugin or straightforward integration with a different one)
- A visual builder (for none tech team members) | This is not a hard requirement though
- A slick DX for building simple things like API calls or more advanced stuff.
- We currently only have a "click bot," so no crazy NLP features required, but in the future a requirement
What I do not want: - I do not want a solution where "someone else" builds the bot for me
- OOTB integration with Messenger and you may use the Web Demo integration provided to embed it to your website. For Messenger, you even have some responses such as image responses, card responses and for those that are not available you can use custom payload.
- It has a very nice visual builder which can be easily used by non-technical builders.
- Fulfillment allows you to easily integrate your APIs.
Coursera has a very nice two-week course to learn how to use it.