What is Softr?
It is the easiest and fastest way to build beautiful and responsive websites, using building blocks. No code. No learning curve.
Softr is a tool in the Website Builder category of a tech stack.
Who uses Softr?
- Responsive by design
- Multiple Pages
- 50+ Building Blocks and more coming soon
- 8+ Templates (SaaS, Mobile, Landing, Portfolio and more)
- Free Stock Photos (Pexels)
- Free Icons Collection (Fontawesome)
- Free Fonts Collection (Google Fonts)
- Integrations (Zapier, Integromat, GoogleAnalytics, Mailchimp, Hotjar, Crisp and more)
- Email Capture (Collect your subscribers’ emails)
- Custom Forms (send data to any service e.g Airtable through Zapier, Integromat)
- Custom Code (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Stripe Payments (Accept payments in your website)
Softr Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Softr?
See all alternatives
Whether you need simple pages, sophisticated galleries, a professional blog, or want to sell online, it all comes standard with your Squarespace website. Squarespace starts you with beautiful designs right out of the box — each handcrafted by our award-winning design team to make your content stand out.
Weebly is an AJAX website creator that allows you to create pages with template skins and content widgets. Users can easily drag-and-drop content widgets like pictures, text, video and Google Maps in WYSIWYG-fashion.
Creating your stunning website for free is easier than ever. No tech skills needed. Just pick a template, change anything you want, add your images, videos, text and more to get online instantly.
It is a business management software including CRM, e-commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse, project management, and inventory management.
It is a visual programming language that lets you build a fully-functional web app without writing code. Users have built marketplaces, CRM tools, social networks. Engineers can focus on new features and add them as plugins with code, while business people can focus on the customer-facing product.
No related comparisons found