Aerobatic vs AWS CodeStar: What are the differences?
What is Aerobatic? Smart Hosting for Single Page Apps. In a nutshell, it's a platform as a service (PaaS) for HTML5 web apps. You could think of it as Heroku for the front-end. It provides a streamlined developer workflow and a suite of cloud-based smart hosting modules that are highly complementary to your custom app code running in the browser.
What is AWS CodeStar? Quickly Develop, Build, and Deploy Applications on AWS. Start new software projects on AWS in minutes using templates for web applications, web services and more.
Aerobatic and AWS CodeStar can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Aerobatic are:
- Build feature-rich HTML 5 single page apps in the cloud
- Enhanced integration, performance, and security over static apps
- Built-in asset delivery optimization
On the other hand, AWS CodeStar provides the following key features:
- Start developing on AWS in minutes
- Manage software delivery in one place
- Work across your team securely