Aerobatic vs Envoyer: What are the differences?
Aerobatic: Smart Hosting for Single Page Apps. In a nutshell, it's a platform as a service (PaaS) for HTML5 web apps. You could think of it as Heroku for the front-end. It provides a streamlined developer workflow and a suite of cloud-based smart hosting modules that are highly complementary to your custom app code running in the browser; Envoyer: A brand new way to deploy PHP and Laravel applications with zero downtime. Envoyer deploys your PHP applications with zero downtime. Just push your code, and let Envoyer deliver your application to one or many servers without interrupting a single customer. In this series, we'll discuss each feature of Envoyer, demonstrating how to use them with a sample project.
Aerobatic and Envoyer can be primarily classified as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Aerobatic are:
- Build feature-rich HTML 5 single page apps in the cloud
- Enhanced integration, performance, and security over static apps
- Built-in asset delivery optimization
On the other hand, Envoyer provides the following key features:
- GitHub / Bitbucket Integration
- Seamless Deployment Rollbacks
- Deploy To Multiple Servers