Algorithms.io vs NanoNets: What are the differences?
What is Algorithms.io? Machine learning as a service for streaming data from connected devices. Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables.
What is NanoNets? Machine learning API with less data. Build a custom machine learning model without expertise or large amount of data. Just go to nanonets, upload images, wait for few minutes and integrate nanonets API to your application.
Algorithms.io and NanoNets can be categorized as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Algorithms.io are:
- Classification & Anomaly Detection- With our machine learning algorithms and your time series data, we can get up to 99% prediction accuracy on the state of the sensor. Algorithms include neural network, random forest, support vector machine and others.
- Streaming Data Infrastructure- We provide the infrastructure for your streaming data as a service including a highly scalable time-series database and analytics capabilities.
- Analytics Across All Your Devices- Capture and aggregate data from all of your devices to perform analytics across the entire dataset.
On the other hand, NanoNets provides the following key features:
- Image categorization API with less than 30 images per category
- Custom object localization API
- Text deduplication API