Amazon Personalize vs Amazon SageMaker: What are the differences?
What is Amazon Personalize? Real-time personalization and recommendation. Machine learning service that makes it easy for developers to add individualized recommendations to customers using their applications.
What is Amazon SageMaker? Accelerated Machine Learning. A fully-managed service that enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale.
Amazon Personalize and Amazon SageMaker can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Personalize are:
- Combine customer and contextual data to generate high-quality recommendations
- Automated machine learning
- Continuous learning to improve performance
On the other hand, Amazon SageMaker provides the following key features:
- Build: managed notebooks for authoring models, built-in high-performance algorithms, broad framework support
- Train: one-click training, authentic model tuning
- Deploy: one-click deployment, automatic A/B testing, fully-managed hosting with auto-scaling