Apptimize vs Leanplum: What are the differences?
What is Apptimize? A/B testing for Android and iOS. A/B testing & feature release management for mobile product teams. Know what works before a full release. Test and refine everything in your app. Reduce dependence on developers; accelerate development cycles. Get insights from your users.
What is Leanplum? The most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. We offer Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Apptimize and Leanplum can be primarily classified as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apptimize are:
- Best in Class WYSIWYG Visual Editor - Run A/B Tests and Multivariate Tests on layout, buttons, color, text, and copy
- Programmatic Tests - Test anything you can code - from search algorithms to the number of steps in a conversion flow - through dynamic variables and code block experiments.
- Results and Analytics - Understand how tests impacted key metrics before deploying the winning version to a targeted user segments.
On the other hand, Leanplum provides the following key features:
- Messaging - Deliver messages across multiple channels and increase relevancy by coordinating with in-app content.
- Automation - Respond to in-app activities at scale during every stage of the customer journey.
- App Editing - Take full control of your app experience without developer resources or App Store resubmissions.