Assemblage vs ProofHQ: What are the differences?
Assemblage: Powerful visual collaboration tool. For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens; ProofHQ: The fast, easy way to manage feedback and approval of creative projects. ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
Assemblage and ProofHQ belong to "Visual Collaboration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, ProofHQ provides the following key features:
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads
What is Assemblage?
What is ProofHQ?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
Why do developers choose ProofHQ?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using ProofHQ?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx