Astronomer vs Freshpaint: What are the differences?
Astronomer: Capture every user event and route them anywhere. Automatically. Astronomer is a data engineering platform that collects, processes and unifies enterprise data so you can get straight to analytics, data science and insights. Astronomer Clickstream captures valuable user events and routes them straight to all your favorite tools or a data warehouse for analytics. All in real time; Freshpaint: Automated, Retroactive Alternative to Segment. Codelessly connect your site to your stack. Automate tedious work so engineering can focus on product. It integrates your marketing and analytics tools with one click.
Astronomer and Freshpaint can be categorized as "Analytics Integrator" tools.
Some of the features offered by Astronomer are:
- VPC Deployment - Control your infrastructure on your private cloud
- Real-time monitoring - See for yourself that your data is flowing smoothly
- Robust library - and when you need a new connector, just ask
On the other hand, Freshpaint provides the following key features:
- Automatically instrument your site or app
- Send data to 100+ marketing & analytics tools in one click
- Backfill data into new tools