What is Astronomer?
Astronomer is a data engineering platform that collects, processes and unifies enterprise data so you can get straight to analytics, data science and insights. Astronomer Clickstream captures valuable user events and routes them straight to all your favorite tools or a data warehouse for analytics. All in real time.
Astronomer is a tool in the Analytics Integrator category of a tech stack.
Who uses Astronomer?
11 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Astronomer.
Google Analytics, Amazon S3, HubSpot, Mixpanel, and Intercom are some of the popular tools that integrate with Astronomer. Here's a list of all 16 tools that integrate with Astronomer.
- VPC Deployment - Control your infrastructure on your private cloud
- Real-time monitoring - See for yourself that your data is flowing smoothly
- Robust library - and when you need a new connector, just ask
- Full-featured API - Just one snippet connects you to every tool
- Logs for debugging - Any problems? Filter and query the live stream
- Infinite scalability - We're built for high event volume, so grow like crazy
- With Airflow, build build scheduled, dependency-based data pipelines to centralize and route data from any source to any destination.
Astronomer Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Astronomer?
See all alternatives
Use Airflow to author workflows as directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) of tasks. The Airflow scheduler executes your tasks on an array of workers while following the specified dependencies. Rich command lines utilities makes performing complex surgeries on DAGs a snap. The rich user interface makes it easy to visualize pipelines running in production, monitor progress and troubleshoot issues when needed.
Segment is a single hub for customer data. Collect your data in one place, then send it to more than 100 third-party tools, internal systems, or Amazon Redshift with the flip of a switch.
Google Tag Manager
Tag Manager gives you the ability to add and update your own tags for conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, and more. There are nearly endless ways to track user behavior across your sites and apps, and the intuitive design lets you change tags whenever you want.
RudderStack allows you to easily build pipelines connecting your whole customer data stack, then make them smarter by pulling analysis from your data warehouse to trigger enrichment and activation in customer tools.
Codelessly connect your site to your stack. Automate tedious work so engineering can focus on product. It integrates your marketing and analytics tools with one click.