AWS CodeStar vs Pipedream: What are the differences?
AWS CodeStar: Quickly Develop, Build, and Deploy Applications on AWS. Start new software projects on AWS in minutes using templates for web applications, web services and more; Pipedream: Develop any workflow, on any trigger, with auth and no infra. It is an integration platform for developers to build and run workflows that integrate apps, data, and APIs — no servers or infrastructure to manage.
AWS CodeStar belongs to "Platform as a Service" category of the tech stack, while Pipedream can be primarily classified under "Integration Tools".
Some of the features offered by AWS CodeStar are:
- Start developing on AWS in minutes
- Manage software delivery in one place
- Work across your team securely
On the other hand, Pipedream provides the following key features:
- Run any Node.js code, or use pre-built actions
- Create, share, and fork workflows from the community
- Send data to S3, Snowflake, email, SSE, and more