Blitline vs Piio: What are the differences?
What is Blitline? Image processing in the cloud (cropping, rotating, compositing, filtering). Blitline drastically reduces the amount of work you need to develop an application that does any image processing. Stop rebuilding the same image processing functionality, let us do it for much less than it would cost you to make and support it. Pay for only the image processing time that your jobs use. We believe your images should be YOUR images. We also believe that you should never be "locked in" to using Blitline. The flexibility of the JSON API means you could stub out Blitline later without ever touching your production/deployed code.
What is Piio? Generates responsive images so you don't have to optimize. Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included).
Blitline and Piio can be primarily classified as "Image Processing and Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blitline are:
- Industrial Strength- If you are a website that needs to manipulate large numbers of photos, Blitline is your economical solution.
- Convenient- If you are importing photos from an external service and need to crop, thumbnail, or process them, we are your answer.
- Versatile- Screenshots, PDFs, animated GIFs, obscure image formats, we are your one stop shop for all of these.
On the other hand, Piio provides the following key features:
- Cross device experience - Don’t worry about multiple resolutions or mobile devices, Piio automatically loads the best image for each device.
- Automatic Responsive Images - We learn from your html and deliver pixel perfect images, they don't only load faster but they'll look better.
- CDN Deliver - With worldwide reach, our CDN provides low latency and faster download times.