What is Blitline?
Blitline drastically reduces the amount of work you need to develop an application that does any image processing. Stop rebuilding the same image processing functionality, let us do it for much less than it would cost you to make and support it. Pay for only the image processing time that your jobs use. We believe your images should be YOUR images. We also believe that you should never be "locked in" to using Blitline. The flexibility of the JSON API means you could stub out Blitline later without ever touching your production/deployed code.
Blitline is a tool in the Image Processing and Management category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Blitline?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Blitline
Be the first to leave a pro
- Industrial Strength- If you are a website that needs to manipulate large numbers of photos, Blitline is your economical solution.
- Convenient- If you are importing photos from an external service and need to crop, thumbnail, or process them, we are your answer.
- Versatile- Screenshots, PDFs, animated GIFs, obscure image formats, we are your one stop shop for all of these.
- Cheap- No lock-in with us. We push your photos to your storage. We don't want to host your photos and charge you a monthly fee.
- Cross Platform- We use a JSON only API that lets you build complex image processing actions accessible from any language or platform
- Safe- Worried about making a dependency on a company that might "go away". Founded in 2011, we have been cash positive for quite some time.
- Smart- We have been building large scale, enterprise apps for decades. We are your smart choice.
- Low Risk- Pay ONLY for what you use. Even when your service explodes and you are processing huge amounts of images, you get deep discounts for using Blitline.
Blitline Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Blitline?
See all alternatives
Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that streamlines websites and mobile applications' entire image and video management needs - uploads, storage, administration, manipulations, and delivery.
OpenCV was designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications. Written in optimized C/C++, the library can take advantage of multi-core processing. Enabled with OpenCL, it can take advantage of the hardware acceleration of the underlying heterogeneous compute platform.
imgix is a real-time image processing service and CDN. Resize, crop, and edit images simply by changing their URLs.
The universal multimedia toolkit.
scikit-image is a collection of algorithms for image processing.