BrowserStack vs Usetrace: What are the differences?
Developers describe BrowserStack as "Instant access to a lab of 1000+ real mobile and desktop browsers for testing". Live, Web-Based Browser Testing Instant access to all real mobile and desktop browsers. Say goodbye to your lab of devices and virtual machines. On the other hand, Usetrace is detailed as "Web app testing system that doesn’t require coding or constant updating". Show Usetrace's artificial user how to test your web app - and she'll handle your repetitive UI testing. Usetrace doesn't require coding, and reusable modules make tests quick to create and maintain. Save your time for development while knowing that your app works after each update.
BrowserStack and Usetrace can be primarily classified as "Browser Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by BrowserStack are:
- Real Device Cloud. Test on a range of physical Android and iOS mobile devices and tablets for the most accurate results
- 1100+ desktop browsers. Latest versions of IE, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and more on a range of Windows and OS X platforms on a robust cloud infrastructure
- Test dev environments. Our Local Testing feature allows you to test development and internal websites seamlessly, without setup or configuration
On the other hand, Usetrace provides the following key features:
- No setup needed. Start immediately in your browser
- Modular parametrizable use cases
- Get reports directly in your team chat
I am looking to purchase one of these tools for Mobile testing for my team. It should support Native, hybrid, and responsive app testing. It should also feature debugging, parallel execution, automation testing/easy integration with automation testing tools like Selenium, and the capability to provide availability of devices specifically for us to use at any time with good speed of performing all these activities.
I have already used Perfecto mobile, and Sauce Labs in my other projects before. I want to know how different or better is AWS Device farm in usage and how advantageous it would be for us to use it over other mentioned tools