Cachet vs Hund: What are the differences?
What is Cachet? A beautiful and simple open source status page system. Cachet is an open source status page system written in PHP, using the Laravel framework.
What is Hund? Automated Status Pages with Monitoring. Monitor services and keep your audience informed of status changes with an automated hosted status page.
Cachet and Hund can be primarily classified as "Status Page Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cachet are:
- Log incidents
- Apply a custom stylesheet to the status page
- Markdown support for incident messages
On the other hand, Hund provides the following key features:
- Native monitoring service supporting IPv6 with checks for UDP, TCP, HTTP/S, ICMP, and DNS
- Integrations for both infrastructure monitoring and audience notifications
- Automatically create status issues when or before the problem occurs
Cachet is an open source tool with 9.87K GitHub stars and 1.14K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Cachet's open source repository on GitHub.