Catalyze vs CloudBees: What are the differences?
What is Catalyze? HIPAA-compliant cloud computing for healthcare. Cloud tools for healthcare. We provide a HIPAA-compliant Platform as a Service (PaaS), HIPAA-compliant Mobile Backend (BaaS), and HL7 integration services. Focus on building your digital health app, and not on compliance. Think of us as your healthcare-specific DevOps team.
What is CloudBees? Enterprise Jenkins and DevOps. Enables organizations to build, test and deploy applications to production, utilizing continuous delivery practices. They are focused solely on Jenkins as a tool for continuous delivery both on-premises and in the cloud.
Catalyze and CloudBees can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Catalyze are:
- Platform includes everything for infrastructure-specific HIPAA compliance: dedicated logging, monitoring, encryption in transit and at rest, backups, disaster recovery, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, to name a few
- Mobile Backend includes a compliant datastore, user management capabilities, custom classes, and more
- Audited 3 times, 2 HIPAA and 1 HITRUST
On the other hand, CloudBees provides the following key features:
- Hosted CI/CD as a Service
- Flexible and governed software delivery automation
- Starter Kit