Chartbeat vs Parse.ly: What are the differences?
What is Chartbeat? Real-time site data for front-line action takers. Chartbeat provides realtime analytics to Websites and blogs, and shows visitors, load times, and referring sites on a minute-by-minute basis.
What is Parse.ly? Audience attention is precious, we help you make it valuable. It is a technology company that provides web analytics and content optimization software for online publishers.
Chartbeat and Parse.ly belong to "Realtime Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Chartbeat are:
- Historical Engagement Series
- Historical Engagement Stats
- Historical Social Series
On the other hand, Parse.ly provides the following key features:
- Find Social Influencers with Surfaced Tweets
- Add Some Context to Your Metrics
- Filter by Publish Date to See The Impact of Your Most Recent Content