Codacy vs Reviewable: What are the differences?
Codacy and Reviewable belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Codacy are:
- Monitoring of Technical Debt
- Automated Code Review
- New and Fixed Issues per commit
On the other hand, Reviewable provides the following key features:
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.
"Automated code review" is the primary reason why developers consider Codacy over the competitors, whereas "Batch commenting" was stated as the key factor in picking Reviewable.