Codebrag vs Gitcolony: What are the differences?
Codebrag: Have fun while doing code reviews. Codebrag saves you time with well‑organized and enjoyable code reviews. A simple dashboard combined with a game‑like experience brings fun to the process and makes it work for your team. Codebrag gamifies the experience with achievements, leader boards, gravatars and 'Likes' for the code. Codebrag is built by developers with over 10 years experience in programming, working on projects all over the world. It is developed with passion answering a real need to make code reviews an easier and more pleasant experience; Gitcolony: The next generation of pull requests. Gitcolony encourages developers to share early feedback, do partial reviews, reduce rework and leverage the knowledge of the whole group. Teams become more efficient by adding visibility to the process.
Codebrag and Gitcolony can be primarily classified as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by Codebrag are:
- Easily manage all commits and comments in one place
- Track your tasks with a simple To‑Do list
- Allow great code to be praised and have fun while doing reviews.
On the other hand, Gitcolony provides the following key features:
- set up and enforce your own custom rules to keep your code quality under control. Gitcolony helps you reinforce your code review policies and best practices your team follows informally
- collaborate with your team in real time, performing progressive checks to avoid titanic reviews
- encourage software developers with performance rankings and gamification techniques