Constant Contact vs Roundcube: What are the differences?
What is Constant Contact? Grow with Email Marketing. Guaranteed. As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions.
What is Roundcube? A web-based IMAP email client. It is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
Constant Contact and Roundcube can be categorized as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Constant Contact are:
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
On the other hand, Roundcube provides the following key features:
- Multilingual capabilities
- Find-as-you-type address book
- Extensible using the Plug-in API